Mineralised Methylated Spirits is an alcohol prepared for industrial use. Suitable for use as a solvent for patent knotting, some varnishes, some spirit based paints and French polish. Methylated Spirits can also be used as a cleaner/degreaser for paint work, glassware and for wiping resinous matter from knots prior to knotting.
- Conforms to BS 245.
- Available in various sizes for domestic or commercial use.
- Cleans a variety of paints, varnishes and grease.
- Always replace cap after use.
- Do not use on bitumen, asphalt or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not allow to enter watercourses.
- As a cleaner – remove cap and pour White Spirit directly onto a soft cloth, clean area and wash down with soap and water.
- As a thinner – add to paint or varnish as required to desired consistency or according to paint manufacturers instructions.